Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WEDNESDAY: family, shopping and monster burgers

Today my brother has come to visit me.Photobucket
I decided to take him into the city for the day.


Photobucket
Bombay Bliss
We went to Grill'd for lunch and I decided to try the 'Bombay Bliss' burger. {a chickpea pattie with roasted peppers, tzatziki, salad and relish}
To 'veganise' it I went without the tzatziki and added some avocado. Photobucket 
Oh god, the burger was SO GOOD!!! The patty was spiced with curry flavours, and it was just so delicious!!



I found the cutest teapot ever, but didn't buy it because it was a bit pricey. To drink tea from a strawberry would make me so happy Photobucket 
Photobucket


I also bought some sneakers, reduced from $60 to $20, a new boater hat, since my last one blew off my head while I was riding on the city ferry and got a cute icecream bag for cheap which I thought was pretty cute.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
And after my long day of walking around, I passed out amoungst my shopping.

Photobucket

Tonight's dinner. I tried the Sour Cream & Onion Cheezly cheese on my pizza tonight.
It didnt melt as well as the mozarella, and didnt taste as flavoursome as thought it would. But it was still pretty nice.

{pita bread : fresh & semi dried tomato : asparagus : mushroom : black & green olives : red and brown onion : garlic : shallots : capers}
Its time for much needed sleep now. 

1 comment:

  1. i love whenever my brothers come to visit me, although since they are older than me, they tend to be the ones taking me around and buying me food hehe :)

    shopping definitely tired you out haha, love that picture! mmm and that PITA PIZZA!!! SCRUMPTIOUS!!! <3

    ReplyDelete