Sunday, June 19, 2011

SUNDAY: lentils for breakfast

This morning
Breakfast Lentils
Breakfast Lentils
Breakfast lentils, garlic mushrooms & spinach


Today, things change. Things are going to be better.
This breakfast was a good start 
Spilt
Picking up spilt tea leaves isnt fun. But the taste of this Japanese Cherry Green tea was.


♡
♡
I ♡ Mushrooms
So often I go to the park around the corner with a basket of my stuff.
Usually drawing books, pencils, a towel & lunch and just lay in the sun for hours, until I can be bothered walking back home.
The sticker on my book is from one of my favourite artists of all time MILKBBI ♥
Please check him out, his art is so fun.
Photobucket

Peanut Butter & Sultana Overnight Oats
My new favourite. 
Peanut Butter Overnight Oats.
{oats + peanut butter + sultanas + Isola hazelnut rice milk}


Vanilla Soy Yogurt & Blueberries
{soy vanilla yogurt : blueberries}
I'm so glad the suns always out to get me through these cold days.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment