Saturday, June 25, 2011

SATURDAY: hot chocolates and snacking

Currently sitting at my desk by candlelight with a duckie mug of warm hot chocolate. What could be better right now.
Photobucket
{100% cocoa powder, splenda, vanilla essence & almond milk}


This morning I ~
♥ Made pumpkin oatmeal for the first time - wow!
♥ Went to the Rocklea Farmers markets, picked up some fresh veges. One of them being kale and I can't wait to make a fresh batch of kale chips.
I use to wonder if kale chips were overrated, but after trying them myself I have to say that they defiantly lived up to the hype.
♥ Made a visit to the library
♥ Came home to some avocado on corn thins for morning tea.
There is nothing more delicious then avocado with salt and pepper, so simple, but so yummy.


After all of this I realised it was not even 12 o'clock yet.
I left for the gym, did a small workout and spent the rest of the cold day curled up in my bedroom with magazines and youtube. Photobucket
After gym snack
After gym snack
{apple : almond butter : peach & mango soy yogurt : LSA : sunflower seeds}

No comments:

Post a Comment