Thursday, June 23, 2011

THURSDAY: sushi love!

Going back home to the coast for the night on Tuesday not only meant pimping my brothers BMX to go on a bike ride to the duck pond with my dad, but it also meant raiding the local second hand shops.
Lately I've been so lucky with my finds, here were the best.
♡
Cane suitcase
Cups ♡
Bunny Cup
Mother Duck
I was SO excited when I found this plate. I have been wanting something like it for so long.


HK
I recieved some new Hello Kitty shirts in the mail. I bought two, the cut is strange, I think its called 'bat wing' style.
♡
For those who don't know, bananas in Australia are VERY expensive. Going on $13.00+ a KG, this is due to a recent hurricane. So sadly, being the kind of person who loved to eat bananas everyday, I've had to cut down.
But I decided to treat myself and buy some yesterday.


After being so banana deprived I made myself some chocolate banana oatmeal this morning.
Oats
{oats: soy: banana: cocoa powder: vanilla essence: chopped dark chocolate: cinnamon: almonds: topped with peanut butter ♡}
This mornings breakfast got me in the mood to cook all day.
I had some shiitake mushrooms, wakame salad and inari in fridge, which mean I had no excuse but to make sushi for lunch.
Sushi Ingrediants
Sushi Ingrediants
Sushi
{sushi filling; avocado: bean curd: shiitake mushrooms: carrot & inari wakame boats}
Then after making a red lentil dahl for dinner I'm all cooked out now and ready for bed.


Today I took a trip to visit the only vegan shop (that I know of) in Brisbane; The Green Edge. I picked up some more Cheezly cheese, I always get the mozzarella style but the girl who works there recommended the Sour Cream & Chives flavour, so I got both. 
The Green Edge are also doing vegan educational cooking classes each Saturday as well, I plan on attending the TVP & other meat alternatives class.


Strawberry coconut overnight oats are in the fridge waiting for me tomorrow morning. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment